How To Plan A Lowry's Book Fair
It’s easy to plan a book fair
- Pick a date. Think about doing your fair during conferences or PTA meetings, so parents can shop.
- Call us at 800-905-7232 (READ) and ask for Tom Lowry.
- Tell us what reading programs your school uses, how much you’ve sold at past fairs, and any literature preferences you may have.
Then, leave it to LOWRY’S!
- We will prepare for you a core list of books that meet your students’ age levels, and happily accept requests for titles, authors, or genres.
- We will provide you with posters to promote your event, a take-home shopping guide and wish list for each student, bookmarks, and sign-up sheets for staffing the fair.
- Your book fair will be personally delivered, and restocked whenever you need it.
“I’m very pleased with Lowry’s Book Fairs. Tom is really easy to work with and always bends over backwards to get me certain titles or authors. He’s incredibly accommodating and flexible. I like the fact that it’s self contained. They come, they set the trailer up, they take it away, and it’s all there. It’s painless, it’s easy to use, and it is a lot of fun.”
Library Media Specialist
Berkley High School
“I have nothing but good things to say about Lowry’s Book Fairs. I’m a huge fan. I can pick exactly the dates that I want, and I love that he brings quality literature. I tell him I want good books for 7th and 8th graders, and he brings me the best that’s out there. I don’t want my kids spending money on feather pencils or other junk, I want a book fair! Tom is fabulous, very easy to work with. I tell every librarian I know about Lowry’s.”
Garden City Middle School