The Hall of Fame Heist (Zach and Zoe Mysteries, The) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Missing Baseball (Zach and Zoe Mysteries, The #1) (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: The Half-Court Hero (Zach and Zoe Mysteries, The #2) (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: The Football Fiasco (Zach and Zoe Mysteries, The #3) (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: The Soccer Secret (Zach and Zoe Mysteries, The #4) (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: The Hockey Rink Hunt (Zach and Zoe Mysteries, The #5) (Hardcover): $14.99
The seventh installment of New York Times bestselling author Mike Lupica's Zach & Zoe Mysteries--a sports-themed chapter book mystery series perfect for fans of Cam Jansen!
In this seventh sports-themed mystery, eight-year-old twins Zach and Zoe go on a school field trip to a pop-up museum, put on by the National Baseball Hall of Fame. On their tour, they discover one of the display items is missing from its case, and with the help of their classmates, they work together to figure out what happened.
Once again, bestselling author Mike Lupica charms his youngest readers yet with a detective duo who can swing for the fences and catch the culprit in one fell swoop. With a recipe of equal parts sports and mystery, the Zach & Zoe Mysteries break fresh ground for an author who has been called the greatest sportswriter for kids.
About the Author
Mike Lupica is a prominent sports journalist and the New York Times-bestselling author of more than forty works of fiction and non-fiction. A longtime friend to Robert B. Parker, he was selected by the Parker estate to continue the Sunny Randall and Jesse Stone series.