Hello Hello (Board book)
Named a Best Children's Book of the Year bythe Washington Post, Amazon, Working Mother, and more!
Now available in a board book edition for the very youngest readers to enjoy, Hello Hello explores all aspects of seeing and appreciating nature.
Starting with color and pattern and moving on size, shape, sound, and more, this board book is perfect for introducing the youngest readers to important visual concepts.
• From Brendan Wenzel, Caldecott Honor–winning author ofThey All Saw a Cat
• Features over 30 different species, many of them endangered
• Includes a glossary identifying the animals in the book
It's easy to see how the animals in this book are different from one another, but can you tell what makes them the same?
Hello Hello is a celebration of the unique traits that make every creature special—a celebration of diversity that is also an ode to connection and curiosity.
• Brendan Wenzel is a New York Times bestselling author and illustrator.
• A playful approach to similarities and differences in nature
• Great gift for new parents and grandparents, as well as librarians, teachers, and educators
• Perfect for baby showers and first birthdays
• Add it to the shelf with books like What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada, This Is Not My Hat by Jon Klassen, and Du Iz Tak? by Carson Ellis.
About the Author
Brendan Wenzel is a New York Times bestselling author and illustrator. He has written and illustrated several books for children, including A Stone Sat Still and They All Saw a Cat, which was the recipient of a Caldecott Honor. He is also a proud collaborator with many groups working to protect and conserve wild places and creatures. He lives in upstate New York.