Emily Windsnap and the Falls of Forgotten Island (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Emily Windsnap series.
- #1: The Tail of Emily Windsnap (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Emily Windsnap and the Land of the Midnight Sun (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Emily Windsnap and the Ship of Lost Souls (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Emily Windsnap and the Pirate Prince (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Emily Windsnap and the Tides of Time (Paperback): $6.99
While on vacation, Emily Windsnap finds herself swept up in an ancient prophecy as the New York Times best-selling series continues.
Emily is headed to a tropical island for a relaxing vacation with friends and family. And this time, Emily promises her best friend, Shona, there will be absolutely no adventure — just plenty of fun. But somehow excitement always seems to find Emily, and before she knows it, she ends up on the other side of a powerful waterfall on a forgotten island no one else can get to. Well, no one that isn’t a half-mer like Emily and her boyfriend, Aaron. The people who live on the island believe in a prophecy that foretells how they can be saved from an imminent, devastating earthquake — and this prophecy seems to revolve around Emily and Aaron, as well as a mysterious, mythic giant. Will they be able to find the giant — and fulfill the prophecy — before it’s too late?
About the Author
Liz Kessler is the author of the New York Times best-selling Emily Windsnap series as well as three adventures about Philippa Fisher and her fairy godsister. She is also the author of the middle-grade novels A Year Without Autumn, North of Nowhere, and Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? Liz Kessler lives in England.
Emily's fast-paced, first-person narration lends immediacy to her latest quixotic quest, one that tests the bonds of friendship and closes with a surprising twist. Spot art reinforces the maritime theme; friendship and relationship angst ground the story emotionally...Exciting new adventures, risks, and mysteries for Emily Windsnap fans.
This book has it all: tested friendships, danger, young love, fantasy, adventure, and mystery and all of this is wrapped up in secrets that are strategically revealed. Young readers won’t be able to put this one down.
—Story Monsters Ink