Missing—One Brain! (Sixth-Grade Alien #3) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Sixth-Grade Alien series.
- #1: I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #1 (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Attack of the Two-Inch Teacher (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Lunch Swap Disaster (Sixth-Grade Alien #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Zombies of the Science Fair (Sixth-Grade Alien #5) (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Class Pet Catastrophe (Sixth-Grade Alien #6) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Too Many Aliens (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Snatched from Earth (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #8) (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Revolt of the Miniature Mutants (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #10) (Paperback): $8.99
- #11: There's an Alien in My Underwear (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #11) (Paperback): $8.99
- #12: Farewell to Earth (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #12) (Paperback): $9.99
Pleskit loses his grandfather’s brain in this third book of the hilarious, fast-paced, and accessible Sixth-Grade Alien sci-fi series from the bestselling author of Aliens Ate My Homework, Bruce Coville.
Some kids lose their homework. Some kids lose their math book, or their sneakers, or their lunch. Pleskit Meenom, first alien kid to go to school on Earth, has a bigger problem: He’s lost his grandfather’s brain!
Of course, that’s not Pleskit’s only problem. He’s also feuding with his best friend, Tim. And someone is leaking stories about him to the press. Sixth grade is turning out to be an even bigger challenge than interplanetary navigation.
But if Pleskit can’t find that missing brain, none of those other problems will matter. Because how do you explain that you’ve lost your grandfather? And Pleskit may not be the only one looking for him…
About the Author
Bruce Coville has published more than one hundred books, which have sold more than sixteen million copies. Among his most popular titles are My Teacher Is an Alien, Into the Land of the Unicorns, and The Monster’s Ring. Bruce also founded Full Cast Audio, a company that creates recordings of the best in children’s and young adult literature. He lives in Syracuse, New York, with his wife, Katherine. Visit him at BruceCoville.com.
Award-winning illustrator Glen Mullaly’s retro-styled illustrations and comics-inspired fun can be found in bestselling author Bruce Coville’s Sixth Grade Alien middle grade series, puzzle and paper-craft work for McDonald’s, publications for Dark Horse Comics, and his own line of fun greeting cards through Northwest Greetings. Glen also worked with Eisner and Inkpot Award–winning comic book artist Ken Steacy on Star Wars children’s books. Glen lives on the west coast of North America with his book-loving wife and their spiral-tailed cat who loves to help Glen with his work by leaving paw prints all over his illustrations whenever she can. Learn more at GlenMulally.com.