Lily and the Yucky Cookies: Habit 5 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #5) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the The 7 Habits of Happy Kids series.
- #1: Just the Way I Am: Habit 1 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #1) (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: When I Grow Up: Habit 2 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #2) (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: A Place for Everything: Habit 3 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #3) (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: Sammy and the Pecan Pie: Habit 4 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Sophie and the Perfect Poem: Habit 6 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #6) (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Goob and His Grandpa: Habit 7 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #7) (Paperback): $4.99
Learn to listen with more than your ears with the 7 Oaks gang in this Level 2 Ready-to-Read edition of the fifth book in the 7 Habits of Happy Kids series from Sean Covey and Stacy Curtis.
On a rainy day, Lily wants to make cookies. But instead of paying attention to the recipe, she tells her dad she knows what she is doing. What could go wrong? Lily comes to understand the importance of listening—not just with your ears, but your eyes and heart as well!
Each of the Level 2 Ready-to-Reads in this winning series focuses on one of the 7 Habits of Happy Kids.
About the Author
Sean Covey, Executive Vice President of Innovation for FranklinCovey Corp., is author of the international bestseller The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, having sold more than 4 million copies and translated into more than twenty languages. As director of FranklinCovey’s education practice, he directed the development project that produced the 4 Disciplines of Execution and teaches transformative strategy and execution to education leaders. An MBA from Harvard, he is the son of Dr. Stephen R. Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Stacy Curtis is the illustrator of The 7 Habits of Happy Kids series by Sean Covey. He lives with his wife and dog in Oak Lawn, Illinois.