Just the Way I Am: Habit 1 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The 7 Habits of Happy Kids series.
- #2: When I Grow Up: Habit 2 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #2) (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: A Place for Everything: Habit 3 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #3) (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: Sammy and the Pecan Pie: Habit 4 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Lily and the Yucky Cookies: Habit 5 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #5) (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Sophie and the Perfect Poem: Habit 6 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #6) (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Goob and His Grandpa: Habit 7 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #7) (Paperback): $4.99
Learn to be proactive with the 7 Oaks gang in this Level 2 Ready-to-Read edition of the first book in the 7 Habits of Happy Kids series from Sean Covey and Stacy Curtis.
Biff the beaver is always making fun of Pokey’s quills. Every day at school he makes jokes about them in front of everyone and no matter how much his friends try to help, Pokey just can’t help but feel bad when Biff says mean things. It isn’t until he learns to ignore Biff that he can stop being so bothered by his comments.
With short lyrical text, each of the Level 2 Ready-to-Reads in this winning series focuses on one habit.
About the Author
Sean Covey, Executive Vice President of Innovation for FranklinCovey Corp., is author of the international bestseller The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, having sold more than 4 million copies and translated into more than twenty languages. As director of FranklinCovey’s education practice, he directed the development project that produced the 4 Disciplines of Execution and teaches transformative strategy and execution to education leaders. An MBA from Harvard, he is the son of Dr. Stephen R. Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Stacy Curtis is the illustrator of The 7 Habits of Happy Kids series by Sean Covey. He lives with his wife and dog in Oak Lawn, Illinois.