20,000 Robots Under the Sea (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Bots series.
- #1: The Most Annoying Robots in the Universe (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: The Good, the Bad, and the Cowbots (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: The Dragon Bots (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: A Tale of Two Classrooms (Bots #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Secret Space Station (Bots #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Adventures of the Super Zeroes (Bots #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: The Lost Camera (Bots #8) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #9: Tinny's Tiny Secret (Bots #9) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #10: The Wizard of Bots (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Attack of the ZomBots! (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Danger on the Botsburg Express (Paperback): $5.99
Joe and Rob visit an underwater beach in this third adventure in the hilarious Bots chapter book series!
Many years ago, scientists on Earth sent video satellites out to the end of the universe to see what was hiding in deep space. Now, years later, these satellites have begun sending their first videos back to Earth...and the stars of the show are two goofy robots.
In this story, Joe and Rob are taking a beach vacation with one tiny twist. The robot beach is located at the bottom of the ocean! Come along as Earth’s favorite bots stumble onto an underwater wreck, a treasure map, and one really friendly robo-shark who won’t leave Joe and Rob alone.
With easy-to-read language and graphic novel art on almost every page, the Bots chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
About the Author
Russ Bolts has always loved robots ever since he was a kid. He lives in New York City with his family and builds robot stories in his spare time. Bots is his first robot series.
Jay Cooper has worked as a creative director and designer of magazines, books, and apparel. However, nothing makes him happier than creating and illustrating stories for kids. He lives with his wife and children in Maplewood, New Jersey. Visit him at JayCooper.CarbonMade.com.