Sammy and the Pecan Pie: Habit 4 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #4) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the The 7 Habits of Happy Kids series.
- #1: Just the Way I Am: Habit 1 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #1) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #2: When I Grow Up: Habit 2 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #2) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #3: A Place for Everything: Habit 3 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #3) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #5: Lily and the Yucky Cookies: Habit 5 (Ready-to-Read Level 2) (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #5) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #6: Sophie and the Perfect Poem: Habit 6 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #6) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #7: Goob and His Grandpa: Habit 7 (Ready-to-Read Level 2) (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #7) (Hardcover): $17.99
Learn to look for a win-win scenario with the 7 Oaks gang in this fourth picture book of the 7 Habits of Happy Kids series from Sean Covey and Stacy Curtis.
Sammy wishes his sister Sophie didn’t do everything so perfectly. He can’t stop seeing her successes as taking away from his own accomplishments. And when Sophie gets the bigger piece of pie—that is the last straw! That is, until Sammy’s mother explains that there is always enough to go around.
With short lyrical text and the same characters that were established in The 7 Habits of Happy Kids, each of the picture books in this winning series focuses on one habit.
About the Author
Sean Covey is the President of FranklinCovey Education and the original architect of the 4 Disciplines methodology. A Harvard MBA and former Brigham Young University quarterback, Sean is also a New York Times bestselling author and has written numerous books, including The Leader in Me and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens.
Stacy Curtis is the illustrator of The 7 Habits of Happy Kids series by Sean Covey and the Once Upon a Tim series by bestselling author Stuart Gibbs. He lives with his wife and dog in Oak Lawn, Illinois.