Posh Adult Coloring Book: Patterns for Peace (Posh Coloring Books #18) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the Posh Coloring Books series.
- #4: Pocket Posh Adult Coloring Book: Botanicals for Fun & Relaxation (Pocket Posh Coloring Books #4) (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Posh Adult Coloring Book: Happy Doodles for Fun & Relaxation: Flora Chang (Posh Coloring Books #8) (Paperback): $12.99
- #15: Posh Adult Coloring Book: Cats & Kittens for Comfort & Creativity (Posh Coloring Books #15) (Paperback): $12.99
Leave behind the cares of the day and escape to a world of soothing pattern and color!
These intricate patterns are inspired by traditional art and textiles from around the world, translated by Flora Chang in her signature sweet and whimsical style. Fill them with color and be filled with delight!
- Double-sided pages and over 120 illustrations
- Measuring 7.4 in x 9.5 in, it's big enough for intricate details and small enough to take on the go
- White, medium weight paper is ideal for colored pencils or gel pens
About the Author
Flora Chang is a professional designer and illustrator who is happiest when she is doodling, and the best-selling author of Posh Coloring Book Cats & Kittens and Polish Coloring Book Happy Doodles. She loves ice cream, colors, folk art, vintage children's illustrations, and antique markets. Visit HappyDoodleLand.com or happydoodleland on Instagram to learn more about Flora and her art!