Big Nate: From the Top (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Big Nate series.
- #2: Big Nate Strikes Again (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Big Nate and Friends (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Big Nate Makes the Grade (Paperback): $11.99
- #5: Big Nate Flips Out (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Big Nate: Game On! (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Big Nate: I Can't Take It! (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Big Nate: Great Minds Think Alike (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Big Nate: The Crowd Goes Wild! (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Nate el Grande: Â¡Hola! (Big Nate #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Paperback): $12.99
- #12: Big Nate: Say Good-bye to Dork City (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Big Nate: Welcome to My World (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Big Nate: Thunka, Thunka, Thunka (Paperback): $9.99
- #15: Big Nate: Revenge of the Cream Puffs (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends? (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Big Nate: A Good Old-Fashioned Wedgie (Paperback): $9.99
- #18: Big Nate: Silent But Deadly (Paperback): $11.99
- #19: Big Nate Goes Bananas! (Paperback): $9.99
- #20: Big Nate: Payback Time! (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Big Nate: Hug It Out! (Paperback): $9.99
- #22: Big Nate: Blow the Roof Off! (Paperback): $11.99
- #23: Big Nate: The Gerbil Ate My Homework (Paperback): $11.99
- #24: Big Nate: In Your Face! (Paperback): $11.99
Hot off the best-seller list, Big Nate is in a class by himself. This spunky 11-year-old holds the school record in detentions, but that doesn’t stop him from dreaming big!
Big Nate is taking it from the top—the top of the troublemaker's list!
Nate Wright is eleven years old, four-and-a-half feet tall, and the all-time record holder for school detentions in school history. He's a self-described genius and sixth-grade Renaissance man. Middle-grade kids everywhere can relate to Big Nate's daily battle against overzealous teachers, backbreaking homework, wimpy cafeteria food, and all-around conventionality. This collection features cartoonist Lincoln Peirce's daily and Sunday comic strips packed with his vintage flair and insights into school humor.
About the Author
Lincoln Peirce has been drawing the Big Nate comic strip for more than 20 years. Born in Ames, Iowa, Peirce grew up in Durham, New Hampshire. As a kid, he began creating his own strips in the sixth grade. Peirce taught high school in New York City and has created several animated pilots for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. He lives in Portland, Maine, with his family.
"…In addition to the graphic storytelling, Nate’s cartoons interspersed among Peirce’s panels could provide teachers and librarians with great opportunities to incorporate this series into programs or lessons on cartooning and writing.” (Snow Wildsmith, Booklist)
“…if you’re looking for a new series to introduce your kids to this upcoming holiday season, chances are they’ll really like these collections.” (Rich Johnston, Bleeding Cool)
“Big Nate is super funny. I love these books.” (Appeal-Democrat)