When I Grow Up: Habit 2 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #2) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The 7 Habits of Happy Kids series.
- #1: Just the Way I Am: Habit 1 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #1) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #3: A Place for Everything: Habit 3 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #3) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #4: Sammy and the Pecan Pie: Habit 4 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #4) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #5: Lily and the Yucky Cookies: Habit 5 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #5) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #6: Sophie and the Perfect Poem: Habit 6 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #6) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #7: Goob and His Grandpa: Habit 7 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #7) (Hardcover): $7.99
Allie learns to “Begin with the End in Mind” with the 7 Oaks gang in this second picture book in the 7 Habits of Happy Kids series.
Tagalong Allie has many dreams for her life. She wants to wear makeup and write a book and go to the moon! But first she has to grow up!
Featuring the lovable characters of 7 Oaks, this book addresses the second habit of happy kids: “Begin with the End in Mind.” This story teaches that it is important to have goals and know what you want, but you have to take it one step at a time.
About the Author
Sean Covey is a business executive, author, speaker, and innovator. He is President of FranklinCovey Education and is devoted to transforming education throughout the world through a principle-centered leadership approach. Sean is a New York Times bestselling author and has written several books, including the Wall Street Journal #1 business bestseller The 4 Disciplines of Execution, The 6 Most Important Decisions You’ll Ever Make, The 7 Habits of Happy Kids, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, which has been translated into twenty languages and sold over 8 million copies worldwide. Sean and his wife, Rebecca, live with their children in the Rocky Mountains.
Stacy Curtis is the illustrator of The 7 Habits of Happy Kids series by Sean Covey and the Once Upon a Tim series by bestselling author Stuart Gibbs. He lives with his wife and dog in Oak Lawn, Illinois.