Just the Way I Am: Habit 1 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #1) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The 7 Habits of Happy Kids series.
- #2: When I Grow Up: Habit 2 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #2) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #3: A Place for Everything: Habit 3 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #3) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #4: Sammy and the Pecan Pie: Habit 4 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #4) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #5: Lily and the Yucky Cookies: Habit 5 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #5) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #6: Sophie and the Perfect Poem: Habit 6 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #6) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #7: Goob and His Grandpa: Habit 7 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #7) (Hardcover): $7.99
“Be proactive” with the 7 Oaks gang in this first picture book in the 7 Habits of Happy Kids series.
Pokey is getting teased by Biff because of his quills. At first, Pokey is upset, but soon he realizes that his quills make him who he is, and he would never want to change that!
Featuring the lovable characters of 7 Oaks, this book addresses the first habit of happy kids: “Be Proactive.” This story encourages children to always be in control of their own life and not let others determine how they should feel.
About the Author
Sean Covey is a business executive, author, speaker, and innovator. He is President of FranklinCovey Education and is devoted to transforming education throughout the world through a principle-centered leadership approach. Sean is a New York Times bestselling author and has written several books, including the Wall Street Journal #1 business bestseller The 4 Disciplines of Execution, The 6 Most Important Decisions You’ll Ever Make, The 7 Habits of Happy Kids, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, which has been translated into twenty languages and sold over 8 million copies worldwide. Sean and his wife, Rebecca, live with their children in the Rocky Mountains.
Stacy Curtis is the illustrator of The 7 Habits of Happy Kids series by Sean Covey and the Once Upon a Tim series by bestselling author Stuart Gibbs. He lives with his wife and dog in Oak Lawn, Illinois.