The Treehouse Joke Book (The Treehouse Books) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: The 13-Story Treehouse: Monkey Mayhem! (The Treehouse Books #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: The 26-Story Treehouse: Pirate Problems! (The Treehouse Books #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: The 39-Story Treehouse: Mean Machines & Mad Professors! (The Treehouse Books #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The 52-Story Treehouse: Vegetable Villains! (The Treehouse Books #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: The 65-Story Treehouse: Time Travel Trouble! (The Treehouse Books #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: The 78-Story Treehouse: Moo-vie Madness! (The Treehouse Books #6) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: The 91-Story Treehouse: Babysitting Blunders! (The Treehouse Books #7) (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: The 104-Story Treehouse: Dental Dramas & Jokes Galore! (The Treehouse Books #8) (Hardcover): $13.99
- #9: The 117-Story Treehouse: Dots, Plots & Daring Escapes! (The Treehouse Books #9) (Hardcover): $13.99
- #10: The 130-Story Treehouse: Laser Eyes and Annoying Flies (The Treehouse Books #10) (Hardcover): $14.99
What's black and white and read all over the world? The New York Times–bestselling Treehouse series, of course!
International author-illustrator superstar duo Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton are back, and this time they've cooked up a hilarious joke book to complement their beloved chapter book series.
Chock-full of gags, quips, and puns—both all-new and some that were previously featured in The 104-Story Treehouse—The Treehouse Joke Book promises countless laughs both for existing fans and newcomers to the Treehouse universe.
About the Author
Andy Griffiths is the New York Times bestselling author of The Day My Butt Went Psycho!, Zombie Butts from Uranus!, and Butt Wars! The Final Conflict, as well as the Treehouse Series and Killer Koalas from Outer Space. In 2007, he became the first Australian author to win six children’s choice awards in one year for Just Shocking! He is passionate about inspiring a love of books in his young readers, and works as an ambassador for the Indigenous Literacy Project, which provides books and literacy resources to remote indigenous communities around Australia. Andy is a big fan of Dr. Seuss and of cauliflower. He lives in Melbourne, Australia, and is Australia’s most popular children’s writer.
Terry Denton is known for his humorous illustration style and has worked with Andy Griffiths on the Treehouse series and the JUST! books among others. He lives by the sea in Australia with his wife, three kids, and a pop-up toaster that only toasts on one side.
Praise for Andy Griffiths and the Treehouse series:
"Anarchic absurdity at its best . . . Denton's manic cartooning captures every twist and turn in hilarious detail." —Publishers Weekly, starred review, on The 13-Story Treehouse
"Will appeal to fans of Jeff Kinney and Dav Pilkey . . . The wonderfully random slapstick humor is tailor-made for reluctant readers . . . A treat for all." —Booklist on The 13-Story Treehouse
"Twice the treehouse, twice the fun? You bet . . . Denton's furiously scrawled line drawings milk the silly, gross-out gags for everything they're worth. Kids should be flipping pages faster than a pair of inflatable underpants can skyrocket the young heroes to safety." —Publishers Weekly, starred review, on The 26-Story Treehouse
"This zany sequel, as much cartoon illustration as text, is an almost nonstop adventure." —Booklist on The 26-Story Treehouse