The 52-Story Treehouse: Vegetable Villains! (The Treehouse Books #4) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the The Treehouse Books series.
- #1: The 13-Story Treehouse (Special Collector's Edition): Monkey Mayhem! (The Treehouse Books #1) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #2: The 26-Story Treehouse: Pirate Problems! (The Treehouse Books #2) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: The 39-Story Treehouse: Mean Machines & Mad Professors! (The Treehouse Books #3) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: The 65-Story Treehouse: Time Travel Trouble! (The Treehouse Books #5) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #6: The 78-Story Treehouse: Moo-vie Madness! (The Treehouse Books #6) (Hardcover): $13.99
- #7: The 91-Story Treehouse: Babysitting Blunders! (The Treehouse Books #7) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #8: The 104-Story Treehouse: Dental Dramas & Jokes Galore! (The Treehouse Books #8) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #9: The 117-Story Treehouse: Dots, Plots & Daring Escapes! (The Treehouse Books #9) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: The 130-Story Treehouse: Laser Eyes and Annoying Flies (The Treehouse Books #10) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: The 143-Story Treehouse: Camping Trip Chaos! (The Treehouse Books #11) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: The 156-Story Treehouse: Holiday Havoc! (The Treehouse Books #12) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #13: The 169-Story Treehouse: Doppelganger Doom! (The Treehouse Books #13) (Hardcover): $16.99
Andy and Terry live in a 52-Story treehouse. (It used to be a 39-story treehouse, but they keep expanding.) It has a chainsaw-juggling level, a make-your-own-pizza parlor, a rocket-powered carrot-launcher, a life-size snakes and ladders game, a remembering booth, a Ninja Snail Training Academy and a high-tech detective agency, with all the latest high-tech detective technology, including the Disguise-o-Matic 5000!
Something that is sure to come in handy as they try to solve the mystery of: What happened to Mr. Big Nose? After all, it's hard to turn in your next book when your publisher has vanished!
Join New York Times-bestselling author Andy Griffiths and illustrator Terry Denton on another wild storytelling adventure in a series Publishers Weekly described as "Anarchic absurdity at its best." Welcome to The 52-Story Treehouse...What are you waiting for? Come on up!
This title has Common Core connections.
Read the whole series!
The 13-Story Treehouse
The 26-Story Treehouse
The 39-Story Treehouse
The 52-Story Treehouse
The 65-Story Treehouse
The 78-Story Treehouse
The 91-Story Treehouse
About the Author
Andy Griffiths is the New York Times bestselling author of The Day My Butt Went Psycho!, Zombie Butts from Uranus!, and Butt Wars! The Final Conflict, as well as the Treehouse Series and Killer Koalas from Outer Space. In 2007, he became the first Australian author to win six children’s choice awards in one year for Just Shocking! He is passionate about inspiring a love of books in his young readers, and works as an ambassador for the Indigenous Literacy Project, which provides books and literacy resources to remote indigenous communities around Australia. Andy is a big fan of Dr. Seuss and of cauliflower. He lives in Melbourne, Australia, and is Australia’s most popular children’s writer.
Terry Denton is known for his humorous illustration style and has worked with Andy Griffiths on the Treehouse series and the JUST! books among others. He lives by the sea in Australia with his wife, three kids, and a pop-up toaster that only toasts on one side.
“Twice the treehouse, twice the fun? You bet.... Denton's furiously scrawled line drawings milk the silly, gross-out gags for everything they're worth. Kids should be flipping pages faster than a pair of inflatable underpants can skyrocket the young heroes to safety.” —Publishers Weekly, starred review on The 26-Story Treehouse
“This zany sequel, as much cartoon illustration as text, is an almost nonstop adventure.” —Booklist on The 26-Story Treehouse
“The conversational, matter-of-fact narration is a delightful contrast to the off-the-wall story line. Wildly humorous without being smart-alecky or sarcastic, this is a top choice for middle-grade readers.” —School Library Journal on The 26-Story Treehouse
“Anarchic absurdity at its best.... Denton's manic cartooning captures every twist and turn in hilarious detail... a sequel was published last year in Australia and can't arrive soon enough.” —Publishers Weekly, starred review on The 13-Story Treehouse
“Will appeal to fans of Jeff Kinney and Dav Pilkey...The wonderfully random slapstick humor is tailor-made for reluctant readers... A treat for all.” —Booklist on The 13-Story Treehouse