143-Story Treehouse: Camping Trip Chaos! (MP3 CD)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Treehouse series.
- #1: The 13-Story Treehouse: Monkey Mayhem! (The Treehouse Books #1) (Paperback): $8.99
- #2: The 26-Story Treehouse: Pirate Problems! (The Treehouse Books #2) (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: The 39-Story Treehouse: Mean Machines & Mad Professors! (The Treehouse Books #3) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #4: The 52-Story Treehouse: Vegetable Villains! (The Treehouse Books #4) (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: The 65-Story Treehouse: Time Travel Trouble! (The Treehouse Books #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: The 78-Story Treehouse: Moo-vie Madness! (The Treehouse Books #6) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: The 91-Story Treehouse: Babysitting Blunders! (The Treehouse Books #7) (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: The 104-Story Treehouse: Dental Dramas & Jokes Galore! (The Treehouse Books #8) (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: The 117-Story Treehouse: Dots, Plots & Daring Escapes! (The Treehouse Books #9) (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: The 130-Story Treehouse: Laser Eyes and Annoying Flies (The Treehouse Books #10) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: The 156-Story Treehouse: Holiday Havoc! (The Treehouse Books #12) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #13: The 169-Story Treehouse: Doppelganger Doom! (The Treehouse Books #13) (Hardcover): $16.99
New York Times-bestselling team Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton invite readers to come hang out with them in their 143-Story Treehouse―the eleventh book in the illustrated chapter book series filled with Andy and Terry's signature slapstick humor
Andy and Terry live in a 143-story treehouse. (It used to be a 130-story treehouse, but they built another 13 stories.) It has a baked bean geyser that erupts on the hour every hour, a wrecking ball, a fish milkshake shack, a word-o-matic (it knows every word in the whole world ), a toffee apple orchard guarded by a kind-hearted scarecrow, and a camping ground.
Andy's been a bit stressed out lately, so Terry decides the perfect way to relax would be to head up to their new camping ground level for a much-needed vacation. But it turns out to be not quite as relaxing as planned. Terry forgets to pack the tent and the food, their attempt at fishing ends in disaster, the spooky campfire stories are a little too spooky and then, to make matters worse, all of Andy's fellow campers start mysteriously disappearing. Can Andy brave the dark, dark woods and rescue them in time to finish writing their next book?
Read the whole series
The 13-Story Treehouse
The 26-Story Treehouse
The 39-Story Treehouse
The 52-Story Treehouse
The 65-Story Treehouse
The 78-Story Treehouse
The 91-Story Treehouse
The 104-Story Treehouse
The 117-Story Treehouse
The 130-Story Treehouse
The 143-Story Treehouse