Emily Windsnap and the Ship of Lost Souls (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Tail of Emily Windsnap (Prebound): $18.25
- #2: Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep (Prebound): $18.25
- #3: Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Emily Windsnap and the Land of the Midnight Sun (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Emily Windsnap and the Ship of Lost Souls (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Emily Windsnap and the Falls of Forgotten Island (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Emily Windsnap and the Pirate Prince (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Emily Windsnap and the Tides of Time (Paperback): $6.99
Emily Windsnap finds herself caught between worlds in a dramatic new episode of the "New York Times" best-selling series.
A field trip to a mysterious island quickly turns into an adventure when Emily Windsnap and Aaron discover a secret lookout point from which they spot a ghostly ship that no one else seems to be able to see. The ship appears and disappears only at certain times of day growing fainter each time. Searching for answers only leads to more questions until Emily and her friends confront the island's keeper, uncovering the incredible story of a ship caught between land and sea, day and night . . . life and death. Only Emily, with her ability to transform from mermaid to human, can enter Atlantis to try to bring the ship's passengers back before the portal is closed forever. Emily knows that if she fails, not only will the passengers never see their loved ones again, but Emily won t be able to return either. Will she be able to resist the allure of Atlantis and return home before it's too late?
About the Author
Liz Kessler is the author of the "New York Times" best-selling series about Emily Windsnap as well as three adventures about Philippa Fisher and her fairy godsister. She is also the author of the middle-grade novels "A Year Without Autumn, " "North of Nowhere, " and "Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? "and the Poppy the Pirate Dog series for young readers. Liz Kessler lives in England.