Jingle (Swindle #8) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Swindle series.
- #1: Swindle (Swindle #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Zoobreak (Swindle #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Framed (Swindle #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Showoff (Swindle #4) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #5: Hideout (Swindle #5) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #6: Jackpot (Swindle #6): A Swindle Mystery (Hardcover): $16.99
- #7: Unleashed (Swindle #7) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
JINGLE: a light clinking or tingling sounds, often heralding the approach of Santa, reindeer, or the mysterious thief of a priceless possession . . .
Griffin Bing and his friends are NOT happy. Instead of going away for winter break, they've been signed up to volunteer at a local Christmas extravaganza . . . as elves.
It's not easy being an elf. Not when Santa is bad news and Rudolph is being played by a Doberman who makes up his own rules wherever he goes.
But being an elf is nothing compared to being blamed when a prized Christmas possession -- worth over ten million dollars -- is stolen right from under your nose.
It's time for these elves to get off the shelf and track down a Christmas thief!