Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Harry Potter series.
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition (Illustrated): The Illustrated Edition (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (MinaLima Edition) (Illustrated edition) (Hardcover): $37.99
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Hardcover): $26.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4) (Illustrated edition) (Hardcover): $47.99
- #5: Harry Potter y la Orden del Fénix (GRYFFINDOR) / Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (GRYFFINDOR) (Hardcover): $29.95
- #6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Paperback): $14.99
The magnificent final book in J. K. Rowling's seven-part saga comes to readers July 21, 2007.You'll find out July 21!
About the Author
J.K. Rowling is the author of the seven Harry Potter books, which have sold over 500 million copies, been translated into over 80 languages, and made into eight blockbuster films. She also wrote three short series companion volumes for charity, including Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which later became the inspiration for a new series of films. Harry’s story as a grown-up was later continued in a stage play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which J.K. Rowling wrote with playwright Jack Thorne and director John Tiffany.
In 2020, she returned to publishing for younger children with the fairy tale The Ickabog, which she initially published for free online for children in lockdown, later donating all her book royalties to help vulnerable groups affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
J.K. Rowling has received many awards and honors for her writing, including for her detective series written under the name Robert Galbraith. She supports a wide number of humanitarian causes through her charitable trust Volant, and is the founder of the children’s care reform charity Lumos.
For as long as she can remember, J.K. Rowling wanted to be a writer, and is at her happiest in a room, making things up. She lives in Scotland with her family.