Amber Brown Horses Around (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Amber Brown series.
- #1: Amber Brown Is Not a Crayon (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: You Can't Eat Your Chicken Pox, Amber Brown (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Amber Brown Goes Fourth (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Amber Brown Wants Extra Credit (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: Forever Amber Brown (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Amber Brown Sees Red (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Amber Brown Is Feeling Blue (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #8: I, Amber Brown (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Amber Brown is Green with Envy (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Amber Brown Is Tickled Pink (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #11: Amber Brown Is on the Move (Paperback): $7.99
Always Bright, Amazingly Bold, Amber Brown!
Amber Brown is one happy camper. She and her best friend, Justin, are spending the summer at Camp Cushetunk. Learning to ride Cinnamon, the sweetest horse ever, is so amazing that Amber doesn’t even mind shoveling her poop.
Then Amber becomes the target of a series of pranks. Certain she knows who is behind them, Amber and her friends come up with the biggest prank ever to get revenge. But the outcome is not what they expect.
Turns out horsing around can lead to big trouble. But sometimes, Amber is surprised to learn, big trouble can lead to big changes for the better.
About the Author
Paula Danziger (1944-2004) was a flamboyantly funny and deeply honest writer who had a direct line into kids' hearts and funny bones.
Bruce Coville lives in Syracuse, New York.
Elizabeth Levy lives in New York City.