The Princess Diaries Volume II: Princess in the Spotlight (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Princess Diaries series.
- #1: The Princess Diaries (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: The Princess Diaries, Volume III: Princess in Love (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Princess Diaries, Volume IV: Princess in Waiting (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: The Princess Diaries, Volume V: Princess in Pink (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Princess Diaries, Volume VI: Princess in Training (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: The Princess Diaries, Volume VII: Party Princess (Paperback): $9.99
- #7.5: The Princess Diaries, Volume 7 and a Half: Sweet Sixteen Princess (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #8: The Princess Diaries, Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: The Princess Diaries, Volume IX: Princess Mia (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Princess Diaries, Volume X: Forever Princess (Paperback): $10.99
- #11: Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel (Prebound): $28.15
The one and only Mia Thermopolis is back and ready to reign! Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Meg Cabot’s blockbuster series in royal style—with all-new middle grade editions of the first three books!
Just when Mia thinks she has the whole princess thing under control, things get out of hand, fast.
First there’s an unexpected announcement from her mother. Then Grandmère arranges a national primetime interview for the brand-new crown princess of Genovia. On top of that, intriguing, exasperating letters from a secret admirer begin to arrive.
Soon Mia is swept up in a whirlwind of royal intrigue the likes of which hasn’t been seen since volume I of the Princess Diaries.
Princess in the Spotlight is the second book in the beloved, bestselling series that inspired the feature film starring Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews.
About the Author
Meg Cabot’s many books for both adults and tweens/teens have included multiple global and #1 New York Times bestsellers, selling over twenty-five million copies worldwide. Her Princess Diaries series has been published in more than 38 countries and was made into several hit films by Disney. Meg is still waiting for her real parents, the king and queen, to restore her to her rightful throne. She currently lives in Key West, FL, with her husband and various cats.
“Just as good as its predecessor. Fast, furious, and laugh-out-loud funny.”
— ALA Booklist
“Girls of any age will enjoy Mia’s adventures. This delightful princess surely has many more to share.”
— Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA)
Praise for The Princess Diaries: “She whines; she gloats; she cheers, worries, rants, and raves; reading her journal is like reading a note from your best friend.” — ALA Booklist
— ALA Booklist
“This funny, fast-paced book should appeal to hip, young women.”
— School Library Journal
“A classic makeover tale souped up on imperial steroids.”
— Publishers Weekly