My Weirder-est School #1: Dr. Snow Has Got to Go! (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the My Weirder-est School series.
- #2: My Weirder-est School #2: Miss Porter Is Out of Order! (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: My Weirder-est School #3: Dr. Floss Is the Boss! (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: My Weirder-est School #4: Miss Blake Is a Flake! (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: My Weirder-est School #5: Mr. Marty Loves a Party! (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: My Weirder-est School #6: Mrs. Bacon Is Fakin'! (Library Binding): $16.89
- #7: My Weirder-est School #7: Ms. Jo-Jo Is a Yo-Yo! (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: My Weirder-est School #8: Miss Aker Is a Maker! (Paperback): $4.99
With more than 23 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading! This chapter book is an excellent choice to share during homeschooling, in particular for children ages 6 to 8 who are ready to read independently. It’s a fun way to keep your child engaged and as a supplement for activity books for children.
In this first book in the My Weirder-est School series, Ella Mentry School is having a science fair!
Guest scientist Dr. Snow has arrived to help A.J. and his friends conduct their own cool experiments. But what is “the Snowman” really planning? And what does S.T.E.M. even stand for, anyway?
Perfect for reluctant readers and all kids hungry for funny school stories, Dan Gutman’s hugely popular My Weird School chapter book series has something for everyone. Don’t miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang!
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 12 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife, Nina. You can visit him online at www.dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at www.jimpaillot.com