Stick Dog Chases a Pizza (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Stick Dog series.
- #1: Stick Dog (Hardcover): $12.99
- #2: Stick Dog Wants a Hot Dog (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: Stick Dog Dreams of Ice Cream (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Stick Dog Tries to Take the Donuts (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: Stick Dog Slurps Spaghetti (Hardcover): $13.99
- #7: Stick Dog Craves Candy (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Stick Dog Crashes a Party (Hardcover): $15.99
- #9: Stick Dog Gets the Tacos (Hardcover): $13.99
- #10: Stick Dog Meets His Match (Hardcover): $12.99
- #11: Stick Dog Takes Out Sushi (Hardcover): $15.99
- #12: Stick Dog Comes to Town: A Christmas Holiday Book for Kids (Hardcover): $12.99
Perfect for fans of Big Nate, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and the previous Stick Dog books, Tom Watson’s hilarious series continues, and Stick Dog and his friends are on a funny quest for pizza!
In the follow-up to Stick Dog and Stick Dog Wants a Hot Dog, Stick Dog returns with the same crazy crew. This time these canine friends have discovered a newfangled flavor—and it's even more delicious than hamburgers and hot dogs. It's pizza! They won't be satisfied until they get some slices of their own.
But it won't be that easy. There's a kitten to rescue, a plan to make, and the messiest—and most dangerous—game of catch they've ever played. Pizza is on the menu, but only if their mission succeeds.
With hilarious text and stick-figure drawings, reluctant readers will eat this one up!
Other favorites in the series include Stick Dog Dreams of Ice Cream, Stick Dog Crashes a Party, and many more!
About the Author
Tom Watson lives in Chicago with his wife, daughter, and son. He also has a dog, as you could probably guess. The dog is a Labrador-Newfoundland mix. Tom says he looks like a Labrador with a bad perm. He wanted to name the dog "Put Your Shirt On" (please don't ask why), but he was outvoted by his family. The dog's name is Shadow. Early in his career Tom worked in politics, including a stint as the chief speechwriter for the governor of Ohio. This experience helped him develop the unique, storytelling narrative style of the Stick Dog books. More important, Tom's time in politics made him realize a very important thing: Kids are way smarter than adults. And it's a lot more fun and rewarding to write stories for them than to write speeches for grown-ups.